The January frost will be getting very nippy in 'X-Men Origins: First Class.' According to Variety, January Jones is bringing the chill factor to the role of Emma Frost.
The "Mad Men" star is flying 'First Class' with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. The two young men discover their powers and the film follows them before acquiring the names Magneto and Professor Charles Xavier.
'Kick-Ass'' Jason Flemyng, 'Son of Rambow''s Bill Milner, and '2012''s Morgan Lily are also getting in on the action, Variety reports. This announcement rounds out the cast, including Kevin Bacon, Rose Byrne, Oliver Platt, Zoe Kravitz, and more.
View full post on ETonline - Breaking News
- Media Outrage » Blog Archive » Zoe Kravitz Alexander Wang Ad
- Film : Rose Byrne falls for X-Man - What’s Playing
- Shadow And Act » Zoe Kravitz Is One Of The X-Men!
- Four More Join 'X-Men: First Class,' Decker Boards 'Battleship' and Set Photos from 'Captain America' – RopeofSilicon.com Movie News, Trailers, Reviews and More
- January Jones to Play Emma Frost in 'X-Men: First Class' - News in Film
Being married to a famous actor has its ups and downs; for Sadie Frost, it was a downward spiral.
Frost, who was married to Jude Law for six years, is telling all in an autobiography...
View full post on E! Online (US) - Top Stories
- Ups and downs for Slatington driver Follweiler | All You Need Is Hotness
- BMW Film (S1E3) – The Follow | Guaranteed Car Loan H.Q.
- Lunchtime Lowdown: Fantasia’s Downward Spiral; Beyoncé Goes Blonde | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
- Jude Law tell-all recounts doomed marriage – Hollywood Reporter | Law Advice
- Sadie Frost ‘couldn’t control love for Law’ – Digital Spy | Law Advice
Tila Tequila says she was attacked on stage at a concert in Illinois this week.
The unstable former reality star got up in front of a crowd of about two thousand at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois, an event featuring acts such as the Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.
From there, this is what she told TMZ went down:
"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."
"These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!
Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"
Tequila, of course, faked a suicide in June and is in serious need of mental help.
That doesn't mean this incident didn't occur (police confirm they responded to the scene, with the sheriff saying things "got out of hand") - but that details from Tila's mouth can't ever always be trusted.
View full post on The Hollywood Gossip
- Tila Tequila: Insane Clown Posse fans tried to kill me at concert | Breaking News
- Rock it Out! Blog » Blog Archive » Tila Tequila attacked by juggalos
- The Hollywood Gossip Weekly Roundup: August 8 – 14, 2010
- Charlotte Church, Back To Music! — Your Hollywood Gossip
- Tila Tequila gets attacked + “DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face!” // Discuss This! // TheRundown.TV